Welcome to the Harris Federation Careers website
We are a successful, highly collaborative and enterprising academy group with a variety of career opportunities on offer.
You will find information about our academies, jobs, development opportunities, our people and what it is like to work for one of our highly successful academies - which are transforming opportunities for children across London.
If you think a career with the Harris Federation is right for you, search and apply for your next challenge. We are always looking for those talented individuals who want to make a difference...
Newly Qualified TeacherAcademy:SecondaryClosing Date:30 Jun 2017
2017/18 Harris Graduate Program...Academy:Central TeamClosing Date:03 Jul 2017
Teacher of GeographyAcademy:SecondaryClosing Date:27 Jun 2017
Class Teacher (KS1 or KS2)Academy:PrimaryClosing Date:30 Jun 2017
KS2 Class TeacherAcademy:PrimaryClosing Date:30 Jun 2017
Teacher of MathsAcademy:SecondaryClosing Date:26 Jun 2017
Science TeacherAcademy:SecondaryClosing Date:28 Jun 2017
Teacher of EnglishAcademy:SecondaryClosing Date:26 Jun 2017
Meet Our People
Executive Principal, Chobham Academy and Principal, Harris Academy Beckenham
Principal, Harris Academy Chafford Hundred
Executive Principal of Harris Primary Academy Chafford Hundred & Harris Primary Academy Mayflower
Deputy Lead Science Consultant
- "Working as a Learning Support Mentor at Harris Academy Bermondsey, I learnt about the joys and challenges of teaching; how a school department is organised and gained invaluable practical experience ...MelanieScience Learning Support Mentor, Harris Graduate Programme
- "The experience, the staff, the students... I'm absolutely loving my role at Harris Academy Beckenham! It has been a really positive experience and I've been learning so much. It's really rewarding. I...AnaScience (Physics) Teaching Assistant, Harris Graduate Programme
- "The emphasis on, and the quality of, professional development gives you a real sense that you could not be in a better place for training and progression."MatthewTeachFirst, English
- "A lot of teachers are scared by the idea of coming to a big Academy chain like the Harris Federation. For me, this was a big part of my decision to join Harris Academy Greenwich: I can push myself ha...RichardNQT, Modern Foreign Languages
- "As an NQT, new to the profession and new to London, I felt slightly overwhelmed by all that was to come. These worries were diminished as soon as I realised the incredible support network I had aroun...StormNQT, PE