Harris Girls' Academy Bromley
Science and Enterprise.
Harris Girls’ Academy Bromley is a thriving, diverse and academically successful school for girls in
New Beckenham. Our GCSE results are amongst the best in the country with progress being amongst the most successful schools nationally. We passionately believe in educating young women for the future and with specialisms in Science and Enterprise we are working hard to create opportunities for girls to be successful in English and maths as well as more traditional subjects like Classics and Latin.
Along with other single sex schools in Beckenham, we welcome boys and girls to join us in the Sixth Form and we are very proud of the contribution that they both make to the school. We are also founding members of the highly successful Harris Federation Sixth Form.
- Combining the traditional values of courtesy, consideration, cooperation and smart uniform with the best of modern teaching methods and technology;
- Providing strong and personalised pastoral care through a faculty structure that creates a strong sense of belonging and harmony with a dedicated team who support the transition from Primary school into
- Involving girls in leadership and partnership across the Academy so that they can become confident and entrepreneurial young women and recognise that anything is possible if they endeavour to achieve;
- Aiming to make learning challenging, engaging and relevant so that the girls become independent, happy and active in their learning;
- Working in partnership with parents and involves them fully in their child’s education and in the wider life of the Academy.
We believe that every girl can and should achieve their full potential and our commitment is one of ensuring the girls develop a love of learning, a passion for enquiry and enterprise and a dedication to being the best that they can be. Our motto is: All Can: We Will.