Think Graduate Programme
If you are a graduate who is passionate about helping children achieve their potential, our Graduate Programme is for you.
We believe the most effective way to experience all aspects of school life is to be based in a school environment, learning to teach with expert classroom practitioners. Our school-based Teaching Assistant placements cover both primary and secondary phases (Early Years to Key Stage 5) and can be your first step on the journey towards a job as an outstanding educator. We can offer you invaluable classroom experience to help develop your knowledge and skills ahead of initial teacher education.
We expect that many of our graduate Teaching Assistants will go on to complete their Initial Teacher Education (ITE) through the Harris School Direct programme.
Our Graduate Programme offers the opportunity to:
- Earn a salary whilst gaining invaluable classroom experience and support.
- Start your career alongside some of the best practitioners in education.
- Develop your leadership skills and gain invaluable classroom experience.
- Join one of our 40+ thriving Primary or Secondary academies in London.
- Go on to start your Initial Teacher Education (ITE) through our Harris School Direct programme, identified as ‘outstanding’ in all areas by Ofsted
We are looking for aspirational students who are passionate about their subject and looking to take the first step on the journey towards becoming an outstanding educator.