Think Graduate Programme
Could you make a difference to the life chances of one of the 32,000 students we educate in London?
If you are a graduate looking to explore a career in education, we can provide Graduate Teaching Assistant placements through our primary or secondary Graduate Programme and start you on your journey towards becoming an outstanding teacher.
Our graduate programme offers the opportunity to:
- Earn a salary while gaining invaluable classroom experience and support.
- Start your career alongside some of the best practitioners in education.
- Develop your leadership skills and gain invaluable classroom experience.
- Join one of our 40+ thriving primary or secondary academies in London.
- Go on to start your Initial Teacher Education (ITE) through our Harris School Direct programme, identified as 'Outstanding' in all areas by Ofsted.
We believe the most effective way to experience all aspects of school life is to be based in a school, learning to teach with expert classroom practitioners. We look to recruit talented and aspirational individuals from a range of backgrounds, who have a passion for their subject and want to help children achieve their potential. Our Graduate Programme is an excellent way to explore the profession ahead of teacher training.
We expect that many of our Graduate Teaching Assistants will go on to complete their Initial Teacher Education (ITE) through the Harris School Direct programme.
For more information and to APPLY to our graduate programme, please request your graduate pack today.
University of Roehampton Teachers’ Recruitment Day12:00-15:30
Leadership Resignation Deadline for April 2018
UCL Institute of Education Teacher Recruitment Fair14:30-17:00 20 Bedford Way, WC1H 0AL
University of Greenwich Teaching Fair14:00-20:00 Avery Hill Campus
University of Brighton Teacher Recruitment Fair11:00-14:00 Asa Briggs Hall foyer, Checkland Building, Falmer Campus, University of Brighton
Teachers' Resignation Deadline for April 2018
Leadership Resignation Deadline for July 2018
Teachers' Resignation Deadline for July 2018